Batman Triology - Quotes
Post date: Jan 8, 2014 7:27:26 PM
Thanks to terrible weather and holidays, I re-watched Batman Triology.
There are few dialogs that touches beyond story. Here are some of my Favorite quotes (Joker wins !) -
1. You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
2. You have nothing to threaten me with. Nothing. With all your strength.
3. I am whatever Gotham needs me to be.*
4. Because you were the best of us. He wanted to prove that even someone as good as you could fall.
5. Do I really look like guy with a plan? I am like a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it. I just do things.
6. Why do we fall sir? - So we might learn to pick ourselves up.
7. Its not about the money. Its about sending a message - Everything burns.
8. Nobody panics when things go according to plan. Even if the plan is horrifying.
9. Because sometimes truth isn’t good enough.
10. They are only as good as the world allows them to be. I will show you - When the chips are down. These civilized people, they will eat each other. See, I am not a monster. I am just ahead of the curve.
11. Take it. They will hate you for it, but thats the point of Batman, he can be the outcast. He can make the choice that no one else can make - the right choice.
11. I took Gotham's white knight and I brought him down to our level. It wasn't hard. You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.
12. I don't want to kill you. What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off mob dealers? No, no, nO! You complete me.
13. What were you trying to prove? That deep down everyone’s as ugly as you? You are alone!
14. I know the rage that drives you. That impossible anger strangling the grief until the memory of your loved one is just poison in your veins. And one day, you catch yourself wishing the person you loved had never existed so you’d be spared your pain.
15. You don’t owe these people anymore. You have given them everything. "Not everything. Not yet."
16. But I know the truth - there is no going back. You have changed things forever.
*(replace Gotham with "You" :P)